Prior to getting your new iPhone, if you haven't already done so, we highly recommend syncing your account to Game Center.
How to Sync your WoN's Account Game Center:
- Sign into Game Center and load the game.
- You will be prompted to attach your game data to your Game Center account.
- Log into your new device with that same Game Center account and load the game.
- You will prompted to overwrite the current data with your account attached to your Game Center account.
- If you choose your Game Center account, that game will load and all current data will be lost.
If your game is NOT tied to Game Center or you have multiple accounts, you'll notice you've lost all progress in WoN or have the wrong account loaded on your new device, in which case, we'll be happy to transfer your account for you.
What we need to Transfer your War of Nations Game:
- Prior to getting your iPhone 6, write down the following information from your current game:
- In-Game Name (CASE SENSITIVE)
- World Number
- From your new iPhone 6, go to WoN and send us an in-game Customer Support inquiry:
- Menu > Profile > Settings > Contact Support
- In the inquiry, we'll need some information to complete the process:
- In-Game Name of Old Account (case sensitive)
- World Number of Old Account
- In-Game Name of New Account (case sensitive)
- World Number of New Account
- For security purposes, please also provide as much of the following as possible from your old account:
- Receipt information of gold purchases
- Recent in-game item purchases - specify date, item, and amount of gold spent
- Your last login time